Sunday, September 25, 2011

I forgot...

Yesterday Candy and I went to an all-day birthing class.  It was fun!  Seriously... we enjoyed it.  The teacher was a certified doula from L.A. and was very good and unbiased in her presentation.  Candy and I also got some good one on one time during the lunch break and had some questions receive some very good answers.  We're feeling more and more confident with the Baby's arrival.  We are more excited than we can express.  Oh, and James is hiccuping again.

much love
us

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!!! Dirty Kurty and Dandy Candy! It's us- the Daily fam. How fun to read your bloggito! I'm thrilled to see you've decided to name your baby boy 'James'! If you recall, that's our eldest's name too:) I'll make sure to bookmark your space. Check out our family adventures @ www.thedailymusicians.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete