Sunday, September 25, 2011

FHE at the Big 'D', and learning the "HEE HEE HOO"

Well folks... I've decided that this should be a weekly Sunday night ritual.  Hopefully I can keep up with that.  I'm gonna go kind of picture crazy with this post, so I hope you'll all bear with me.  So on Monday, we went to Disneyland for FHE, and it was FUN!!  We went on the rocket ride at Tomorrowland, and went on the Buzz Lightyear Blaster ride... I wasn't terribly good at it.  But here are a few pics of the parade, and of some Halloween decorations.
 Where's Rapunzel???
 Princess Tiana and her magical floating... bayou!
 We just liked the ginormous trombone.
 Mickey and his best friend Pluto
Mickey with the Goofster and Donald


We also went to Disneyland later in the week just to hang around and get some better pics, so here they are.

 THERE she is!!!
 Kurt looooooves firetrucks!!
 Be careful!  It rides in excess of 4 miles per hour (actually 5)!!!
 "Hey... look at that Mickey!  Ice cream!!"
 Okay, charades:  Who am I?
 Candy's summer home
 We decided to leave SoCal and hike the Swiss Alps.
Candy and her little pumpkin, hangin' with Pumpkin Mickey.

And now, by popular request... we are posting pictures of Candy's enlarging belly!  SHOUT FOR JOY!!!!!  She is, by the way, the CUTEST pregnant lady in the universe!

 "I had to lean way over to see my toes." -Candy
 Strike a pose, preggers!!
He's in there... kicking.... and stuff.

We also figured we would share our pics from our lovely labor day trip to Newport Beach, so here you go!!!

 I know SHE'S cute, but who's that dude?  He needs to do his hair.
 At the wedge.
 Sandpipers are just SO cute.
 Oh, Newport.
 Again with that dude!  Why?
 Aren't sailboats fascinating?
 It's got TWO surfboards on top!
 And there was even a ukulele in the car!!  Isn't it beautiful?
And our last bit of news... we have california plates!!!! :(  I miss delicate arch.  But at least we have a "TIE" on our new plates.


Hope you all have a splendid week!

Much love,
Candy and Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment